1. On April 4, the Union Cabinet approved the closure of Public Sector Enterprise?
2. India ha surpassed which country to become the world’ second largest producer of crude steel in February 2018, after China, according to the Steel Users Federation of India (SUFI)?
3. Jio Payments Bank is a joint venture between Reliance Industries and which bank?
4. Which city i served by the Swami Vivekananda Airport?
5. Which institution has been named the overall best institution in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) of the HRD ministry?
6. Who recently acquired Ridlr, a public transport ticketing and commuting app?
7. With which international financial organisation did the Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) recently ink a 150 million Euros loan agreement for a second line of credit (LoC)?
8. Whose logo is this?
9. Which of these locations does NOT house a currency printing press?
10. According to data shared in the parliament, which Indian airline company is inducting a whopping 399 Airbus A320s in the next 7-8 years?
What to do if your broker defaultsMake sure you transact only through SEBI-registered brokers/sub-brokers, listed on the SEBI website KS Badri Narayanan
Rethinking the approach to privacyStudie say customers are likely to remain loyal to firms that provide both transparency and control Debapratim Purkayastha
Algo trading gets a face-liftSEBI’s recent moves will improve transparency in automated trading and widen it scope as well Lokeshwarri SK
Can the government cut petrol an diesel prices?The Centre is reluctant to include petroleum products in the GST due to the huge revenue implication... Anand Kalyanaraman
Today's youth looking at dynamic job profilesVodafone survey finds young people are seeking careers in area such as YouTube blogging, robotics Team BLoC
Problem of plentyThe Centre has increased the MSP Team BLoC
2017-18: A good year for steelConsumption and production have improved BL Bureau
Micro credit gains momentumLenders make hay as demand goes up BL Bureau
Ex IIM-K prof demonstrate solar cooking solutionThe system is powerful enough to support 3 meals for a family of 5 or for use in a small restaurant Team BLoC
CRISIL teams up with IIM-C, TSW for its certificate programmeCRISIL Certified Analyst Programme is a two-year work-cum-study programme Team BLoC
‘Join a company that will benefit the society’Dr Retty’s CEO GV Prasad wa speaking NMIMS Hyderabad’s graduation day G Naga Sridhar
MDI Gurgaon and ESCP Europe sign dual degree MoUMDI students will spend their first year in India and second year in ESCP Europe Team BLoC
Creating value propositionIf you want to start a business, you must be very clear as to whom you serve and why Start-up Fundas with Chandu Nair
The importance of networkingHere's why and how you should build and nurture relationships Start-up Fundas with Chandu Nair
Crafting a pitch for the investorsHow not to go wrong while pitching your idea to a prospective investor Start-up Fundas with Chandu Nair
Mentors: a valuable compass for entrepreneursA mentor also acts like a sounding board, an advisor, a cheerleader and much more Start-up Fundas with Chandu Nair
Humpty has had a great fall, but doctors in the US have been able to put him together this time. A tortoise named Humpty, weighing over 31 kg, recently fell from a wall, cracking hi shell. But he was luckier than Humpty Dumpty of the legendary nursery rhyme as veterinarians in San Diego city were able to carry out a successful surgery on him. The tortoise fell from a 10-foot wall after a dog chased him, breaking it shell at three places. He was then taken to a veterinarian who specialised in reptiles by personnel of the local Animal Services - PTI
BLoC Crossword 73Try your hand at this fun, interactive current affairs and industry-related crossword Gamely
BLoC Crossword 72Try your hand at this fun, interactive current affairs and industry-related crossword Gamely
BLoC Crossword 71Try your hand at this fun, interactive current affairs and industry-related crossword Gamely
BLoC Crossword 70Try your hand at this fun, interactive current affairs and industry-related crossword Gamely
At ₹9,000 crore, Patanjali could be top bitter for Ruchi Soya
Decoding annuity options in NPS
Lean, mean Air India says no to post-retirement extensions
NCLT allows Liberty House bid for Bhushan Steel
Tata Sons appoints former foreign secretary Jaishankar as global corporate affairs head
Canara Bank slaps notice on Gitanjali Gems, Gitanjali Exports
TCS becomes first $100-b IT company
The RBI is beginning to bare its fangs
Opposition can’t succeed in apex court against V-P’s decision on impeachment: Soli
L&T Infotech: On a digital overdrive - Buy